Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Overwhelmed...again

The new quarter started Monday and I am already stressing over how I will get my homework done. Judicial law, partnerships, and those are separate classes. I am worried about how I will get things done, if we will be ok financially with me only working part time. I have been looking for work on the side but there really isn't much out there. Luckily we have little debt but I was hoping to get a newer car this spring, now that may be on hold...I also wanted us to take a vacation but that may be on hold too, unless I can come up with a really inexpensive way to vacation. Maybe a trip to the beach with the kids...but then there is the car issue and I hate to put more miles on my already worn out car. Ford's can have over 200,000 miles on them believe it or not. Just not sure how much past 200k it will go! I guess as long as the kids are fed and the bills are paid we shouldn't worry. My poor man is stuck traveling all over the county at work. He is such a trooper. Many appointments coming up the next couple months too. So if I did find a full time gig, and tried to fit in my classes, not sure how that would fall into place. I am thinking ebay? I have stuff, lots of stuff...maybe stuff that is worth some stuff? But again time? Time to fit in the listing and shipping and all that jazz. A few bucks? Might be worth a shot. (Almost typed shit) must mean I am tired. Could be the cough medicine. Did I mention that G and I have been sick since he started daycare on Feb 1? Well maybe we really got sick Feb 3. But yes both coughing, hacking, and with ear infections. His wont go away and now we will be adding ENT to his list of doctors he has seen. Ah well...just glad we have good doctors to go to.

Not sure what else to type. Life is hectic and busy and overwhelming but its better than the alternative right?

No comments: