Thursday, May 14, 2009

A bit more revealed

Nothing too major. Got Graydon's referral, now we just need an appointment. Did find out why he was rushed to Childrens hospital...his white count was up and there was something else noted that could have meant his colin was dying due to lack of oxygen. I guess they had ruled it out once they examined him at CH. They may have done another blood test before I got there. So anyway, we are on the right track to getting him normal.

Hes been a very happy guy this week. He's definately feeling better. Hes laughing like he used too and chasing sister.

In other news the quarters is almost done and so far so good. 10 credits down and 80 more too go!

My mom has been very sick. She says she getting better but she doesnt sound better. I guess they did xrays on her yesterday. My grandmother broke her hip 3 weeks ago. Shes also not doing well, it seems she may have given up out of being old and lacking the effort to try to walk again.


No comments: