Monday, October 3, 2011

Summing it up.

I stole this from a post on Facebook and modified it a little bit.

I am the child that looks healthy and fine,I was born with ten fingers and ten toes and a cute button nose! But something is different with me,and nobody really knows what this could be, and it isn't always easy for people to see. I am the child who struggles with words when I talk, who sometimes gets out of breath and in pain when I walk. (and then I begin to cough)

I'm not lazy, I'd do more if I could and I try with all my might to be like everyone else! I am the child who dreads sudden noise,it hurts my ears....making me cry and along come the tears.

I am not having tantrums but my stomach hurts really bad, that makes my family really really sad.

I am the child who tantrums and freaks,over things that seem petty and trite,lost in my own anger and fright. Perhaps there's a reason I'm made this way...some message I'm sent to share...For I am a child who needs to be loved and not misunderstood.I am different...but I just look like you.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

All children have special needs, some are just different than others.

Labels are for underwear, not for children.

No comments: