Saturday, October 24, 2009

Again

I always think of things to blog about but then when I sit down I forget. I think old age has hit me. Then again it could be that I try to fit a whole buffet on my saucer size plate and I just can't keep it all in my head.

I own 5 calendars. One on my desk at work, one on the computer at work, one I carry in my purse, another I carry in my bag, then another on my phone and actually 3 on the walls in the room I am sitting...wait that is 9? The one on my phone is attached to the one in my computer. I am a scheduler but not a great one.

In fact, I should be doing 2 assignments, applying for jobs because they say I have too, even though I am employed. I never hear back from any of these jobs anyway. And I suppose I do try, because I cannot do much half assed.

Time is wasting and so is the day...

No comments: