Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Well well well...

I keep forgetting I have a blog. Sometimes when I am in the car or laying in bed awake, too early to get up I think about blogs I should write. Then I get up or get where I am going and forget, or just run out of time to do it. Even as I type now I have a 2 year old getting his Spongebob plate from the dishwasher and saying "Bob eat". Time to make a pancake even though its 6:29 am and hes NEVER up this early.

Now he is happy with his pancake and Bob plate. I am so happy he wants to eat I drop everything to feed him when hes hungry. Hes doing better at least from where hes been. Hes becoming more like a 2 year old and less like a one year old. Even though hes almost 2 and a half. He still has bowel issues and has to have medicine daily. They haven't wanted to figure out that problem yet and our next visit to Children's isnt for another month. Hope to push the issue more then now that his intestines are probably getting back to normal.

Kait needs to get up soon. Little miss student council has a meeting this morning. Shes quite the social child.

Taylor is quite the opposite. Hes happier being in his room or with select friends.

Their dad has given me grief lately. He thinks the world revolves around him. His dad was the same way when it came to his other kids. They should take the time to visit him or put him first. Why, when he doesn't do that for them? Hes never been a hands on dad. He expects them to be so happy to hear from him when he never takes the time to pay any attention to them. They call and he doesn't answer. I got them their own phones so he can call each of them whenever he wants. But yet he still finds ways to make it my fault. But I am used to that. I am not happy when he outright blames them. He makes me so mad at his attitude towards his kids. How can a parent be like that? I would move mountains for my children. I don't understand him. How his poor drunk wife is so much more important. He drops everything for his parents but hes never been there for his kids so they will never be the same towards him. Anyway before that makes me more angry.

School is keeping me busy, on top of everything else. Sometimes I cannot keep up. Or I feel that way. I do get overwhelmed. I wish I didn't. I wish I handled things better. I get too much into my own head and start to lose it a little. Always being on the go doesn't help. I need a vacation in my own home. Heh.

Well since I really don't have time to blog, I am taking time away from dressing and getting ready for work. The weather is turning bad, its going to be a long winter!

No comments: